Fats are not all alike. To lose body fat, replacing the fats you now eat with coconut oil may be the wisest decision you could make.
We often think that the less fat we eat, the better off we’ll be. However, you don’t necessarily need to reduce your fat intake; you simply need to choose a fat that is better for you. In other words you need to choose a fat that doesn’t contribute to weight gain. You can lose unwanted body fat by eating more plant saturated fat, in the form of coconut oil, and less polyunsaturated fat, in refined vegetable oils.
Coconut oil has many remarkable qualities one of which is that it can help you lose weight. Yes, there is a dietary fat that can actually help you take off unwanted pounds.
Coconut oil can quite literally be called a weight loss fat.
- Boosts your daily energy.
- Helps you lose weight, lowers cholesterol.
- Helps those with diabetes, thyroid, and chronic fatigue.
- Improves Crohn’s, IBS and other digestive disorders.
- Reduces your risk of heart disease and other diseases.
- Rejuvenates your skin, prevents wrinkles.