Our bodies are nothing more and nothing less than tubes. Organs are collections of tubes.
Tubes need to flow or more correctly to vent (clear themselves)….to pre-vent disease is to keep the tubes free flowing or clear.
If you don’t do this, blockages occur and we name this blockage disease!
- An aneurysm is a clogging or breaking of a brain tube.
- A stroke is a blocking of blood tubes leading to the brain.
- A varicose vein is a vein that is blocked and has burst within.
- A hernia is a break in the muscular tubes.
- Constipation is the blockage of the colon tube.