Nature’s Soy Is Deadly… Dead Animal Eating Is Healthy… Who Do You Believe???
What I can’t stand about most people in today’s overwhelmed modern/pharmaceutical countries of today is… we will bend over backwards to say things like:
- “Industrialized chemically processed milk can’t be bad for you because why else would the government approve the selling of it?”
- “Pharmaceutical labs that have studied Soy say that it is dangerous to eat… but government approved soy can’t be bad for you because they sell it”
Well with that logic, I’m sure you will agree that cigarettes are okay, because…they sell them too!
All of this gets us so lost and confused.
Doctors, writers and some health guru’s even say that, “tomatoes are dangerous, they are part of the NightShade Family of Plant’s”, blah, blah, blah…
So what’s the answer?
Do Your Own Research People!
I have… That is, I let my body be the LAB for testing soy, and other plant foods.
I have eaten Edamame’s, fermented soy, pulled soy, un-fermented Seitan soy and etc. for over 50 years, and Holy Moly, I’m still alive.
- I have never had the flu.
- I don’t go to doctors, I’ve never needed too.
- I’ve never been vaccinated and have never taken pills or capsules, not even supplements.
Weird, huh?, and get this, I pig out on tomatoes, cherries, oranges, apples and more!!!
Think About This:
Who works for pharmaceutical companies? Doctors do, duh!
Do you know what that means?
For simple acne problems, they will prescribe to you ‘Accutane’ (that has been known to make teens real angry, sterile… and even KILL THEM) instead of something simple like, staying off of ‘processed government approved’ products and going ‘dairy free’ for at least 6 months. (This does not apply to raw organic milk!)
Oh yeah, that’s right, dairy causes acne (processed Vitamin D dairy can), but not raw organic dairy, you know, the ‘Nature Made’ stuff!
But wait! How long has it been known to cause acne? I can reference one source from the 80′s!
And how many people really know about this? Not too many!
The government just wants money or something along those lines, like power to control the people.
Dig deep inside yourself and realize just because our grandparents fell for it and consumed this man-made chemical pasteurized trash, doesn’t mean, “you have to continue the tradition.”
Save yourself from acne, cancer, hormone problems, etc., and educate yourself on what founded this country!
The so called ‘companies’ that most people today trust in, just want your money, whether it kills you, your loved one’s and friends or not!
If you are afraid of un-fermented soy, or any kind of soy, and belief that eating dead animal bodies is healthier, that’s fine, don’t eat soy!
Just know this, there are millions who do, have, and will continue and they are just fine!
I personally hope that you can let your own body be the Lab.
No matter what you eat and drink that is healthy, if you go to the Pharmaceutical Employee’s known as ‘Doctors’, you’ll be told that you have need of toxic invasive treatments, it’s just a matter of time… they’ll get you!
But wait a minute this is about soy, so read this:
Understanding Soy Foods: Benefits of Eating Non-GMO Soy Foods
(Here are some statements from 6 different health and medical publications… they are listed at the bottom!)
Many people are including soy foods in their diets because of their reputed health benefits:
- Epidemiology studies have found that people who have more soy in their diet have lower risk for cancers, including cancer of the breast, colon and prostate. 1
- Soy protein reduces cholesterol, enhances coronary artery function, and reduces other heart disease risk factors.2, 3 & 4
- Soy foods have a favorable effect on bone mineral density. The isoflavones contained in soy foods may improve bone retention, and replacing animal protein with soy protein in the diet reduces the amount of calcium lost in the urine.5 & 6
In Asia, where tofu, soy milk, and other soy products are commonly consumed, cancer and heart disease are much more rare than in the United States and Europe, and longevity is greater.
However, it is important to remember that the apparent benefits of soy consumption seen in epidemiological studies may be caused by people replacing unhealthy foods such as meat, chicken, dairy, and eggs, with plant protein sources like soy.
Simply adding soy to a diet focused on animal products is unlikely to bring the same benefits.
It’s up to you do decide, I am going to place my bet that soy is good for you!