Listen to My Weight Loss Webinar – Don Tolman
Your words and your thoughts are everything…
Humor is always the ‘Best Medicine’…Treatment, and Therapy, so here’s my take on Waiting for the Waitloss (my webinar is pre-recorded no more waiting) of Weightloss:
- I’ve always been on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.
- The older I get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because now my body and my fat are really good friends.
- Forget about falling in love – I’d rather fall in chocolate!
- Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!
- The #1 sellers are cookbooks and the 2nd largest sellers are diet books – how not to eat what you’ve just learned how to cook.
- Food is like sex: when you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good.
And here’s some reworked (a little bit) CowBoy Weightloss Wisdom:
- “Progress has little to do with speed but much to do with direction.”
- “You have to know what you want to get it.”
- “You must have long-term goals to keep you from being frustrated by the short-term failures.”
- “Do it now. You become successful the moment you start moving towards a worthwhile goal.”
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.”
I think you’ll enjoy the webinar and find the answers you seek!
CowBoy Don…It’s time for a Roundup!
- Don’t Wait For Weight Loss (MP3 Recording)