Get Juiced Properly!
What are the benefits of juicing?
ANSWER: They are found in the benefits of each of the items juiced.
Have you ever found yourself feeling fatigued, bloated or just unable to control your appetite? Or maybe you’ve been struggling with health issues, chronic or mysterious and weird pains, that just would not resolve?
“Some years ago, I was diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome. My wrist was very painful, I had numbness which kept me up at night. I had to wear a wrist splint, especially at night. After receiving my second steroid shot in the wrist, I decided that I would not return to have the third. I heard from a friend who knows Don Tolman and how he teaches that juicing fruits and vegetables flood the body with nutrients and frequencies of light based upon their colors and that empowers your body to heal, and so I decided to give it a try. In just 1 week of being on juice everything healed and has not returned. I kept going and this is what happened to me…
- I could think more clearly
- I lost a lot of weight – about a pound a day
- I found myself full of energy
- I was more consistently positive and cheerful, no matter what come my way
- I would wake up feeling sharp and well rested, even if I had less sleep
- The juices flooded my body with so much nutrients, I rarely felt hungry
- I also noticed a heightened sense of taste and smell
- My skin started to glow, my hair and nails grew faster. People started to comment on how much younger I looked for my age
- My immune function was at its peak, and I didn’t catch a single cold or get sick and this was 4 years ago
- The discipline of juicing gave me greater control over my appetite and boosted my will power in general.
- It some how put my marriage that was falling apart back together.
- I have not only sweeter sleep but my imagination is on creative fire.
- Every breath I take in now, is filled with joy and I breathe out Gratitude just like Cowboy Don has preached for decades.
Below is an alphabetical list of over a hundred food medicines that are commonly juiced.
Is there a particular item that you have thought about juicing, but don’t know if it is safe? If it is on this list, it can be juiced!
The Benefits of Juicing: From A To Z!
- Apples, Artichokes, Arugula, Ashwagandha, Asparagus and Avocado
- Bananas, Basil, Beans, Beet Roots, Beet Tops, Bell Pepper, Black Radish, Blackberries, Blueberries, Bok Choy, Borage, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Bugleweed, Burdock and Burnet
- Cabbage, Cantaloupe, Carrots, Catnip, Cauliflower, Celery, Chard, Cherries, Chervil, Chicory, Chinese Bitter Melon, Chives, Cilantro, Collard Greens, Coconut Milk, Cordyceps-Mushrooms, Corn, Cranberry, Cress and Cucumber
- Dandelion Greens and Dill
- Endive, Eggplant and Escarole
- Fennel, French Green Beans and Frisee
- Garlic, Ginseng, Ginger Root, Goji, Grapefruit, Grapes, Green Beans and Green Peppers
- Jalapeno Pepper, Jerusalem Artichoke and Jicama
- Kale, Kiwi and Kohlrabi
- Lamb’s Quarters Plant Leaf, Lavender, Leeks, Lemon, Lemon Balm, Lentils, Lettuce, Licorice Root, Lime
- Marjoram, Milk Thistle, Mint, Motherwort and Mustard Greens
- Nasturtium, Nettles and Noni
- Okra, Onion and Oregano
- Papaya, Parsley, Parsnips, Peach, Pear, Peas, Peppermint, Peppers – Hot, Pineapple, Plantain Greens, Potato and Pumpkin
- Radishes, Rapini, Raspberries, Rosemary and Rutabaga
- Sage, Savory, Sorrel, Spearmint, Spinach, Squash, Stinging Nettles, Strawberries, String beans, Sweet Potatoes and Swiss Chard
- Tarragon, Tatsoi, Thyme, Tomatoes, Turmeric, Turnip and Turnip Greens
- Watercress, Watermelon and Wheatgrass
Which Juicer Is Right for You? Selecting the right juicer can be confusing.
- Should you choose a centrifugal juicer, a masticating juicer, or a triturating (twin gear) juicer?
- Which juicer will best extract juice from wheatgrass and spinach?
- Which juicers are versatile enough to make nut butters and ice cream?
- And, the list goes on and on and on.
I personally feel each of us should watch and taste the end result and also make a list of what you want to make from the foods you create to drink, chew and spread…
P.S. Do you find yourself too busy to juice? If so, check out my new product called Cabala Juice Powder!