This is a strange story!
We have talked for years about cola’s not being good for you, because they’re not.
This story shows that cola does kill!
A man with a three-litre-a-day cola habit drank himself to death, an inquest heard yesterday.
Paul Inman, 30, of Haworth, West Yorkshire, would go out to buy the fizzy drink up to three times a day – and would also down glasses of water to quench his apparent thirst.
But the huge quantities of cola and other drinks caused his lungs to swell to four times the normal weight and the Asperger Syndrome sufferer died in his sleep, the Bradford hearing was told.
Here’s a link to the full story in the dailymail.co.uk
If you run across any newsworthy stories, please share them with us, we would love to share them with our readers.