13 Healthy Benefits of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
13 Healthy Benefits of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Before I get started let me emphasize that in order to get the benefits of ACV you need to use raw organic ACV. This contains what was for centuries called, the “motherload” of the vinegar which has raw enzymes and gut-friendly bacteria that promote healing of dozens of diseases. Clear vinegar or white vinegar is processed, and most of it is made from motor oil, so it doesn’t have any of the benefits of raw organic ACV.
First I want to share 13 Healthy Benefits of organic Apple Cider Vinegar:
1. Tame and calm down ‘tummy troubles’: The pectin content in ACV helps treat diarrhea by forming bulk fibrous matter. The pectin also forms a protective coat for soothing the colon lining and intestinal spasms. it also helps remove plaque from the brain.Try mixing one or two tablespoons into water, or juice, even apple juice.
2. Prevent indigestion: Sip before eating, especially if you know you’re going to indulge in foods that cause indigestion. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and drink it 30 minutes before you eat.
3. Help clear a stuffy nose: Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink. This helps sinus drainage.
4. Help for hiccups: Since hiccups are often caused by either low stomach acid slowing the digestion of protein, or eating too much. ACV can be a great solution for hiccups. It restores the acid balance in the stomach and eases irritating spasms of the diaphragm.
5. You can soothe a soar throat: As soon as you feel the prickle of a sore throat, take some ACV to help head off the infection at the pass. Turns out, most germs can’t survive in the acidic environment vinegar creates. Just mix ¼ cup apple cider vinegar with ¼ cup warm water and gargle every hour or so.
6. You can Reduce swelling: Rubbing apple cider vinegar onto swollen hands or feet reduces swelling. A wonderful thing during pregnancy! also raising your arms and legs above your heart when laying down speeds this up.
7. Extinguish exhaustion, and even fatigue: Exercise and sometimes extreme stress cause lactic acid to build up in the body, causing fatigue. Apple cider vinegar contains potassium and enzymes that can relieve that tired feeling. Next time you’re feeling beat, add a tablespoon or two of apple cider vinegar to a glass of chilled vegetable juice or to a glass of cold water.
8. Relieve nighttime leg cramps: ACV taken diluted in water twice daily, will dissolve acid crystals in the blood and provide potassium, calcium and other essential minerals to the body needed to ease the leg cramps. Also don’t ever sleep with your sheets or blankets tucked in under the mattress, this can cause cramping too.
9. Banish bad breath: Due to its acidic properties, Apple Cider Vinegar makes a wonderful remedy for bad breath or halitosis. Simply add 1/2 tablespoon of ACV into a cup of water and gargle the mixture in your mouth for 10 seconds then spit it out each time until the cup is empty.
10. Clear out any and all yeast infections AND FUNGUS: One of the best home remedies to treat a yeast infection is Apple Cider Vinegar. Add 1 and a half cups of ACV into a bathtub filled with warm water, and then soak in it for about 20 minutes. This should be done once a day for the first 3 days of the infection.:
Foot or skin fungus: Just as ACV can help kill off Candida in the body, it is often useful against yeast and fungus on the skin and nails. If you have foot or toe fungus, soak the feet in 1 cup of ACV in water or apply directly to the affected area. For skin fungus or yeast, apply ACV directly. For children or those with sensitive skin, it is best to dilute the ACV with water before applying to the skin.
11. Control blood sugars: The clearing of glycemic effects of apple cider vinegar help to improve insulin sensitivity, which is essential to maintain the sugar levels of blood. Mix one teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of filtered water and take 3 times a day to steady your stomach’s rate of digestion which in turn will keep blood sugar levels more consistent. Search it on the recordings on the ringleader website.
12. WEIGHT LOSS: Many people HAVE EXPERIENCED that Apple Cider Vinegar promotes weight loss by speeding up the metabolism. A suggested remedy is to mix 2 teaspoons of the vinegar into a glass of water and drink this before every meal or sip it slowly throughout the day between meals.
13. Lower BAD blood cholesterol: Research has indicated that apple cider vinegar improves the lipid profile of blood by decreasing the levels of triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) or bad cholesterol, and also by increasing the levels of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) or good cholesterol.
Now I want to share, 13 More Attractive Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
1. Hair rinse: Acetic acid, the main ingredient in ACV, will remove build up from styling products and conditioners and strengthen the hair shaft, leaving you with soft, shiny strands. It will also balance hair’s pH level, simulate the scalp to promote hair growth, and is a cure for dandruff. Dilute 1/3 cup ACV in 4 cups of water and pour over your hair after shampooing. Leave it in for a few seconds before rinsing your hair using cold water to seal the hair shaft and create more shine.
2. Facial mask: Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and bentonite clay, add 1 tablespoon raw honey. Apply to skin. Leave this detoxifying, deep-pore treatment on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
3. Improve Bone Health: The abundance of calcium, potassium, magnesium and other vital minerals, makes apple cider vinegar a good candidate for maintaining bone health.
4. Skin toner: Psoriasis sufferers praise apple cider vinegar for reducing inflammation. Apply a few drops to a cotton ball and rub on your T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) or other dry spots to prevent breakouts and minimize blemishes.
5. Soothing bath soak: The next time you get ready to slip into a warm bath, add one to two capfuls of apple cider vinegar. It draws toxins out of the body, leaving behind toned and moisturized skin.
6. Teeth whitener: Gargle with apple cider vinegar in the morning. The vinegar helps remove stains, whiten teeth, and kill bacteria in your mouth and gums.
7. Invigorating foot soak: Use apple cider vinegar to soothe aching and swollen feet.
8. Sunburn remedy: Relieve the pain of a sunburn and minimize peeling by applying a wash cloth soaked in apple cider vinegar to the area.
9. Alleviate age and liver spots: Apple Cider Vinegar contains sulfur that CAN CLEAR the effects of aging, including age spots. Dab age spots, or liver spots, with ACV every night before you go to sleep. Do not wash off the vinegar. If you feel a stinging sensation, dilute the vinegar with water. Wash off in the morning. LEMON JUICE ADDED TO ACV CAN HELP AS WELL.
10. Ease Varicose Veins: ACV is great for varicose veins because it improves circulation in the vein wall and helps to ease the bulging and swelling vein so it is less noticeable and less painful. Combine equal parts ACV and MY DIVINE BODY BUTTER. Apply morning and night to varicose veins in a circular motion until absorbed. Depending on the severity of your varicose veins, you should begin to see improvement within a month.
11. Natural deodorant: Most commercial deodorants are antiperspirants WITH MICRO PARTICLED ALUMINUM/ALUMINIUM, which block your ability to sweat. Since sweat is one of your body’s natural means of detoxification, blocking your ability to sweat can block your ability to detoxify. ACV absorbs and neutralizes odors. Simply rub a bit of ACV in your underarms. The vinegary smell dissipates once it dries.
12. Acne remedy: ACV clears bad bacteria and balances skin’s pH level. It also absorbs excessive oil from our skin, which is a leading cause of acne. Mix one part vinegar to 3-4 parts water. Apply solution directly to your skin with clean cotton pad, and leave it there for about ten minutes. After ten minutes, rinse off the vinegar. Repeat this three times a day. For severe cases of acne, the solution can be used overnight without rinsing.
13. Wart removal: Try placing a cotton pad soaked in apple cider vinegar on top, then secure with a bandage. Leave on overnight and remove in the morning. If you stick to this consistently for a week, you should start to see results, THE WART WILL SHRINK AND DISAPPEAR.